Magix Vegas Movie Studio v220.127.116.11 Multilingual (x64)
Author: kakalot on 28-08-2017, 19:51, Views: 148
Magix Vegas Movie Studio v18.104.22.168 Multilingual (x64) | 376.51 MB
Create beautiful memories with incredible video editing software VEGAS® Movie Studio. You need a creative partner, not just video editing software. With VEGAS® Movie Studio as your collaborator, transform your digital photos and video clips into lasting memories. Easy-to-use editing tools, flashy titles and stunning video effects provide pure inspiration.
Import video or digital photos from your smart phone, tablet, HDV or AVCHD camera.
Drag and drop your video clips and digital photos right onto the timeline for fast editing.
Spice up your story with titles, effects, music and scrolling credit rolls.
Dazzling titles and text
Animate your titles with the Titles & Text media generator. Fly your text onto the screen. Make your titles shake, rattle and roll! Call up a Bounce, Flip, Float, Pop or even an Earthquake preset to create eye-catching titles and text.
Go for maximum effect
The built-in audio and video effects offer limitless possibilities. Use these filters and effects to enhance and improve your video and audio clips, or to create something wild and crazy. Ready-made presets make for easy video editing. Or tweak to your heart's content and build your own presets.
Sharing Made Easy
Generate the optimum quality format for your sharing destination. Upload directly to Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook. Once you decide how you want to share your masterpiece, VEGAS® Movie Studio automates the process.
Show Me How
Learn as you go with built-in Show Me How interactive tutorials. Have a question? The Show Me How tutorials teach you all you need to know. Follow the on-screen prompts right in your project for step-by-step guidance, and edit your project while you learn the tools. Tutorials explain important features, windows, and editing tools. Whether you are a seasoned pro or a new movie editor, these helpful guides provide easy video editing lessons.
- Files with 5.1 audio now open properly again in the timeline
- The Event Video Resampling options once again properly function
- The ability to use presets has been restored to the Track Motion window
- Custom rendering presets that were created in previous versions no longer contain corrupted audio when used in version 14
- Using "DVD with Menus" option now properly detects DVD Architect when that application is installed
- The Render and Cancel buttons are no longer hidden in any case under windows high DPI settings
- Plug-in chain boxes once again have a graphically obvious connection linking them together to make it easier to understand their relationships in the chain
- Upload to Vimeo functionality no longer fails when uploading to a Vimeo Plus account
- Tags typed into the metadata dialog prior to uploading to Vimeo now properly appear when the upload is complete
- Improved the appearance of the horizontal splitter in the Window Docking area so it is easier to identify
- Improved our handling of AVCHD (and other) files to more effectively handle situations where just reading a small section of file is not enough to identify the media handler, so that such instances no longer crash the application
- The audio track header context menu options Use vertical meters and Show output meters now work properly
- Improved grouping behaviors in some cases where groups where not properly created or eliminated
- The Customize Template button in the Render As dialog box is now active only when it is functional for the chosen render format
- Rendering to Blu-ray with Sony AVC/MVC templates works properly again
- Improved the behavior of Newsfeed notifications to better serve the end-user
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
All Link Download :