Autodesk Autocad Mechanical v2018.1.1
Author: kakalot on 19-09-2017, 21:47, Views: 130
Autodesk Autocad Mechanical v2018.1.1 | 5.81 GB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of AutoCAD Mechanical 2018.1.1, is AutoCAD software for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process. It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning, and creating bills of material.
New Feature and Feature Enhancement Summary (version 2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0):
- Xref Layer Property Enhancements
To provide more flexibility for controlling xref overrides, the Layer Settings dialog box, which is accessed from the Layer Properties Manager, includes new controls for managing Xref layer properties. When the option to retain overrides to xref layer properties is turned on with the VISRETAIN system variable, you can now specify which xref layer properties that you want to reload. The various layer property options are stored in the registry as specified by the new VISRETAINMODE system variable. The Layer Properties Manager also includes a new status icon to indicate when a layer associated with an xref includes overrides.
Primary commands and system variables: LAYER, VISRETAIN, VISRETAINMODE, XREFOVERRIDE
- Views and Viewports
You can now easily create, retrieve, and place model views together with automatically sized and scaled layout viewports onto the current layout. When selected, layout viewport objects display two additional grips, one for moving the viewport, and the other for setting the display scale from a list of commonly used scales.
Primary commands and system variables: MVIEW, NEWVIEW
- High resolution (4K) monitor support
Support for high resolution monitors continues to be improved in the Update. More than 200 dialog boxes and other User Interface elements have been updated to ensure a quality viewing experience on high-resolution (4K) displays.
For the best results, use the Windows 10 operating system and a compatible video card
- 3D Graphics Performance
The 3D graphics performance for the Wireframe, Realistic, and Shaded visual styles continues to increase depending on the content of the DWG files tested. For example, the median value for the frames-per-second performance in the six large benchmark models used increased by 37% in the Update as compared to AutoCAD 2018.
Primary commands and system variables: 3DORBIT, ZOOM, PAN, VSCURRENT
Problems Reported Through the Customer Error Reporting Utility
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results:
- Occasional crashes when opening the block editor no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when selecting or creating a non-associative hatch no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the Insert View button on the ribbon in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when modifying certain dimension styles no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when editing the grip of a spotlight in some drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when opening DXF files containing Xrefs no longer occur.
General Update Content
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results:
- The attribute position of a block remains the same after editing the block.
- PDF files plotted from certain drawings now display correctly in Adobe Reader.
- Hatch patterns in PDF files are consistent with lineweight.
- Raster images are plotted correctly when Shadeplot is set to the Rendered option.
- The AEC property-set data in DWG files can be successfully exported to 3D DWF files.
- Certain Pro/E files can now be successfully imported into AutoCAD.
About Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical. Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2018 is a powerful extension to standard AutoCAD design and 2D drafting software with specialist functionality for the manufacturing, engineering and mechanical design sectors, and companies involved in digital prototyping workflows.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical
Version: 2018 Build 220.127.116.11 (2018.1.1 Build O.154.0.0)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Language: english, russian
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 4.8 Gb
All Link Download :